Clerk of Court:
Jacquline D. Wills
Harold R. Banke Justice Center
Phone: (770) 477-3395
On October 10, 2020 the Honorable Harold D. Melton, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Georgia, extended the Declaration of Statewide Judicial Emergency until Monday, November 9, 2020 at 11:59pm.
NEED TO CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH THE CLAYTON COUNTY CLERK OF SUPERIOR OR MAGISTRATE COURT?
This office is not allowed to give any legal advice. To do so would be in violation of Georgia law (ocga 15-19-51(a)(4) & (6)) and punishable by paying a fine and/or serving time.
If you submit an extra copy of a document in order to have it file-stamped for your records, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Otherwise, the extra copy will not be returned to you.
E-filing is available 24/7 for civil and criminal cases as well as Real Estate Recordings.
- E-filing for Superior Court Criminal Cases click HERE for PeachCourt.
- E-filing for Civil Filing click for Odyssey.
Superior Court and Magistrate Court Criminal Documents and miscellaneous documents, including Copy Requests, that can't be e-filed using PeachCourt or Odyssey can be uploaded HERE.
E-filing for Superior Court Real Estate click HERE for GSCCCA Portal.
- Superior Court Real Estate Document Search 1985 – Current click .
- Docket entries can be viewed online at Court Case Inquiry within 72 hours (NOTE: this link CANNOT be used to file a new Civil action)
- This office will continue to accept any criminal or civil filing by US Mail.
Any information regarding an existing court case is also available on Clayton County's website.
- Abandoned Motor Vehicles
- Administrative Staff
- Child Abandonment Warrants
- Court Calendar Inquiry
- Court Case Inquiry
- Court Forms
- Criminal Arrest Warrants
- Directions to HR Banke Justice Center
- Directory of HR Banke Justice Center
- Evictions (Dispossessory/PATHO)
- Fee Schedules
- Felony Bad Check Arrest Warrants
- Foreclosure of Personal Property
- Forms Needed
- Garnishment (Continuing) Procedures
- Garnishment (Regular) Procedures
- General Information on Filing Suits
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Notice to Arrest Warrant Applicants
- Notice to Pro Se Litigants
- Overview of the Magistrate Court
- Temporary Protective Orders
Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.